It’s important to mention that high Google search positions require additional work.
- Write great content optimized for SEO. Having high-quality content on your website is one of the best ways to increase traffic and improve your search rank. Make sure your content is mistake-free, keyword-rich, written to address the specific needs of your target audience, and includes valuable links to additional internal and external content.
- Optimize the images. Optimizing your images is crucial to boosting the speed of your site and making it easier for Google to identify the images on your web pages. Make sure all your website images are compressed, have descriptive filenames, and include alt text.
- If you want to rank your site with a specific keyword, you need to insert it on your site (in the texts, meta titles, and descriptions).
- To improve local ranking on Google, create a Google My Business account. Providing and updating business information in Google My Business can help enhance your presence in the Search and Maps.
- Don't forget to create a Google Search Console account. It is a free service that helps you monitor and troubleshoot your website’s appearance in the search results.
- Get more backlinks. Backlinks - links from other sites to yours - are one of the most heavily weighted Google ranking factors. Incoming links to your website content from high-authority domains show your site’s authority, bring in traffic, and improve your search ranking.
To sum up, good SEO requires a bit of work and effort 😊
- What Is Search Engine Optimization?
- The Complete Guide to Small Business SEO
- How to Submit a Website to Google
- Improve your local ranking on Google
- How to Use Google Search Console to Improve SEO
- How to Rank Higher on Google (6 Easy Steps)