If you are not logged in or cannot log into your Zyro account (e.g., you forgot your password)
1. Follow the password reset link.
2. Enter your Zyro account email address. If you use a third-party login method (Google, Facebook, etc.), enter the email address that is linked to that account. We'll send you a specific link to reset your password.
3. Check your email, including spam/junk inboxes, and change your password by following the instructions in the email.
If you can log into your Zyro account
1. Hover the mouse over the user icon in the top-right and access the Account settings:
2. Change the password in the Security section: