Adding a contact form to your website allows your visitors to send you messages.
Add a contact form to any page
- Click Add Elements, then click and hold on Contact Form.
- Drag it into place and drop it where you want it.
- Alternatively, you can also add a form by clicking on Add section and selecting Contact form, then choosing which preset you want to use.
Edit your contact form
- To start making edits, click on the form in the editor.
- Reshape and size it by clicking on a corner and moving it to change the form's dimensions.
- Click Edit form to change settings.
- Under Form settings, you can rename the form.
- Under Fields, you can rename the fields, change the placeholder text, or toggle the Field is required bar.
- Under Submit, you can set the submit button preferences, like name and position.
- Under Layout, you can decide whether you need to have a background or padding for your form.
Check form submissions
Want to see what messages people have been sending through your contact form?
- Navigate to the editor, and click on the form.
- Click Edit Form, then select View Form Submissions.
- Alternatively, you can navigate to your Dashboard, click Settings of the website that has the form on it, and head to the Form submissions tab on the left-hand menu.
Add a contact page
Including a separate contact page on your website makes it even easier for visitors to locate your contact information.
If the template you've chosen doesn’t already have a contact page, here's how you create one:
- Click on Page drop-down menu
- Click to Add New Page.
- Choose an existing page to copy as a template or opt for a blank page.
- Title the page Contact Us or something similar.
- Add whatever contact details you want to share, including address, email, or phone number.
- Add a contact form following the instructions above.