To add images to your website, follow these steps:
1. Within the editor, find the Add elements button on the left toolbar. Drag and drop the Image element to where you need it to be on your web page.
2. Select the image element by clicking on it, then click on the Change image button.
3. Click on the Replace image button and upload your own image, or pick one from the free image gallery. Add Alt text to comply with the best search engine practices.
4. In the Style tab, you can change the Image position to fill or fit it within the element. You can also make an image rounded by changing the radius of its border.
5. In the Action tab, you can set to open full-screen preview on click or open a link to:
any external page;
another page on your website;