You can use this tool to add third-party integrations or to verify your website or domain for one or more third-party services, e.g., Google Search Console, Facebook, AdSense, Paysera, and many more.
Table of contents
Adding a custom code into the <head></head> part of your website's code
1. Within a website's editor, open the Integrations settings.
2. Find the Custom code field.
This special field allows you to paste a custom script into the <head></head> part of your website’s code. At present, the supported tags are <script>, <link>, <meta>, and <style>.
3. Paste your code, click Save changes, and update your website.
You can paste there as many codes as you need, simply paste one below another (don't paste a code in the middle of another code).
Note: If your script includes tags Zyro doesn’t yet support, the script might not work as expected. We are always working on supporting more and more complex scripts. Stay up to date with new features through our Roadmap page.
First, make sure the correct script or code has been inserted. After that, you can inspect your website to see if the custom script has been pushed to your website's code.
1. Access your website online.
2. Inspect your website (the Elements tab).
3. Copy a segment of the code that you've pasted in the Custom code field.
4. Search for the segment of the code within the website's code:
Click anywhere on the code in the Inspect tool
Press CTRL + F (Windows) or CMD + F (macOS) to search
Paste the snippet of code in the search bar and hit Enter to search.
If you're having trouble inspecting your website, get in touch with the Zyro Success team, and we’ll be more than happy to help 🚀