Insert custom code into <head>
1. In your website Settings, head to Integrations.
2. There is special field that allows pasting a custom code in the <head></head> part of your website’s code. The supported tags currently are <script>, <link>, <meta>, and <style>.
3. After pasting the code in this field, don’t forget to open the editor and update the website.
Note: If your script includes tags Zyro doesn’t support yet, don’t worry, these will be added to the builder soon. Keep track of new features through Zyro's Roadmap.
Add marketing and tracking code via Google Tag Manager
1. To integrate Google Tag Manager, firstly go to your website's Settings.
2. Then, click on Integrations and insert your Google Tag Manager ID.
3. To find your Google Tag Manager ID, follow the steps below:
Log in to your Google Tag Manager account.
In the top right corner you’ll see some short text that starts with GTM- and then contains some letters/numbers. That’s your Google Tag Manager ID.
4. After pasting the code in this field, don’t forget to open the editor and update the website.