Learn how to:
Integrate Hotjar at Zyro
To integrate Hotjar into your website, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to your website's settings.
2. Click Integrations, find Hotjar and insert your Hotjar Site ID there (to find the ID, see below).
3. Once the Hotjar Site ID is pasted, go to the editor and update the website.
Pro tip: Remember to update your website every time any code is added to, edited, or removed from your website.
Find your Hotjar Site ID
To find your Hotjar Site ID, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Hotjar account.
2. Go to Sites & Organizations settings.
3. Your Site ID is displayed near the domain name.
Check if Hotjar is added correctly
Method 1: Verify installation at Hotjar
1. At Hotjar > Sites & Organisations, click Tracking Code.
2. Insert your website's URL and hit Verify Installation.
3. If the installation is successful, you will see this notification:
Method 2: View source code
1. Open your website
2. Right-mouse click and select View page source
3. Search (Ctrl + F / Cmd + F) for your Hotjar Site ID
If you can find the ID - it means the integration is successful!