You can easily connect your website to your Google Analytics account.
1. In your Dashboard, hover over the thumbnail of the website that you want to connect with your Google Analytics account. Click on the Settings button.
2. Go to the Integrations menu, and find the Google Analytics integrations - you'll need to paste the tracking ID here.
Find or create your Google Analytics Tracking ID
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. Locate the admin icon, click on it and select Create Property.
3. Provide necessary details (name, time zone, currency) and click on Show advanced options.
4. Enable the Create a Universal Analytics property option.
5. Then, insert your domain name and choose to Create a Universal Analytics property only.
6. Once the registration is completed, the UA-ID will appear at the top of your page.
7. Next, head to your Zyro website's Integrations settings and insert this ID under Google Analytics section.
Pro tip: Remember to update your website every time any code/ID is added to, edited, or removed from your website.