Integrating Google Tag Manager into your website is quite easy - just follow the steps above!
1. In your dashboard, hover over the thumbnail of the website you want to integrate with Google Tag Manager and click on the Settings button.
2. Go to Integrations, find Google Tag Manager, and insert the Container ID there.
Find your Google Tag Manager Container ID
To find your Google Tag Manager Container ID, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Google Tag Manager account.
2. You'll see the Container ID, containing GTM- and some letters/numbers - that’s your Google Tag Manager ID.
3. Paste this ID at your Zyro site settings, go to the editor and update the website.
Pro tip: Remember to update your website every time any code or ID is added to, edited, or removed from your website.
Check if GTM is added correctly
Method 1: View source code
1. Open your website
2. Right-mouse click and select View page source
3. Search (Ctrl + F / Cmd + F) for your GTM Container ID
If you can find the ID - it means the integration is successful!
Method 2: Use Google Tag Assistant
1. Install Google Tag Assistant (this is a Chrome extension)
2. Open your website
3. Click on the extension, select the wanted tags (check/uncheck the boxes), select if you want to validate selected pages or all pages, and click Done.
4. Then, click Enable and reload the page.
5. Click on the extension again to see the results.