If you’re happy with the content of your current website, but want to move it all to a Zyro website that you've built, you can use our website importer tool.
It's the quickest way to import text and images.
You can use it to import content from another Zyro website or from a different website building platform altogether.
Moving content from one Zyro template to another
If you want to use a new template, you can import your content from your existing template to your new one by using the website importer tool:
- Click Create New Website
- Choose a new template, hover on the thumbnail, and click Start Building
- Within the builder, click the Website importer icon
- Click Import Images and Text
- Enter the URL of your existing website and click on Scan Website
- Choose whether you want to import all pages of the website, or from just the specific URL you provided
- Drag and drop the text and images you want to import from the importer sidebar onto your new template
Tip: When using the website importer for changing templates, just remember that the original template (the one you want to transfer the content from) must be published. That's because the website importer needs a live domain to work.