Zyro has a Facebook Messenger integration that allows you to add the Facebook Live Chat function to your Zyro website.
Your website visitors can then message you instantly to find out more about your business. You'll be able to answer them at a time that's convenient for you, even if the person has left your website.
Connect Facebook Live Chat to your website
To add the integration to your website, simply follow the following steps.
First, you must connect your business’s Facebook account to your Zyro website:
- Head to Facebook, click Settings, and select Messaging
- Under Add Messenger to your website, click Get Started
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Messenger preferences
- Under Add Website Domain Name paste the URL of your Zyro website
- Click Save then hit Finish
Next, you must enter your Facebook Page ID into Zyro:
- Navigate to your business’s Facebook page
- Under More information, copy the Page ID
- Go to the Settings of your chosen website
- Head to the Integrations menu
- Select the Messenger Live Chat integration
- Paste the Page ID in the field and click Save Changes
Facebook Messenger will be available on your website within a couple of hours
Pro tip: Remember to update your website every time any code is added to, edited, or removed from your website.