The Facebook pixel is an integration for your website to help you with Facebook marketing.
It will collect data about the traffic and conversions that come from Facebook ads.
This helps you improve your ads, create more clearly defined target audiences, and retarget users who have shown interest in your business before.
To add the Facebook pixel integration to your website, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook and click on Ads Manager
- Under Assets select Pixels
- Click Actions and select View Pixel Code
- Copy the Pixel ID
- Go to the Settings of your chosen website
- Head to the Integrations menu
- Click on the Facebook Pixel integration
- Paste the Pixel ID under Facebook Pixel ID
- Click Save Changes