The Facebook pixel is an integration that helps with Facebook marketing. It will collect data about the traffic and conversions that come from Facebook ads.
This helps you improve your ads, create more clearly defined target audiences, and retarget users who have shown interest in your business before.
To add the Facebook Pixel integration to your website, follow the steps below.
1. To find your Pixel ID, log into Facebook and go to your Ads Manager account.
2. Open the Navigation Bar and select Events Manager. Your pixel code is on the right side of the page.
3. Go to your site settings at Zyro.
4. Go to the Integrations section, and insert your Facebook Pixel ID.
5. After pasting the Facebook Pixel ID, go to the editor and update the website.