A personalized email address will undoubtedly make your business look more serious and trustworthy, and, of course, add the final touches to your branding.
With every Zyro plan, you get a free business email plan for three months! 🎉 🎉 🎉
Table of contents
What is a business email address?
A professional email address is a vital tool for ensuring the credibility and trustworthiness of your business, as well as attracting new customers.
A custom email can even prevent your emails from landing in your clients' spam folders 💡
Setting up a business email with Zyro
If you just purchased a plan from Zyro, don't forget to claim your free 3-month email trial.
1. Head to the Emails page in your dashboard.
2. Click on the Claim free trial button.
3. Insert a domain you already own or purchase a new one to set your email up. You will not be able to change the domain, thus make sure to insert the correct one.
4. Once you have chosen your domain and the setup process is finished, click on Manage account.
5. Create email accounts by clicking on the Create new email account button and following the instructions on the screen.
During the trial period, you can create up to 100 mailboxes per domain. Each mailbox has 10 GB of email storage. After the trial period ends, each of your inboxes is renewed (the renewal fee + VAT is applied per each inbox) automatically using your default payment method, unless you turn the auto-renewal off.
What to do if you can't claim a free email trial
If by any chance you cannot find an option to claim a free email trial at Zyro, please get in touch with us.
Email renewal price
Once the trial period ends, your email plan will automatically renew using your default payment method, unless you turn the auto-renewal off.
The renewal price is $2.90/month per email account, a standard market price. You will also see the renewal price before claiming the Titan email in your dashboard, on the Emails page.
After claiming the Titan plan, you'll see the renewal price on the Subscriptions page, in the tooltip near the subscription.
Note: The price may vary depending on the currency and whether VAT is chargeable in your country.