Note: The bellow-given instructions apply to e-stores created with Online Store and Advanced Store plans. If you have a Business plan, take a look here 💡
Products are the physical goods, digital files, or services that you sell. You can sell products that you manufacture yourself, resell products of other suppliers, or use dropshipping services.
You add a product by entering product details and uploading product images. If your product has options, like size or color, then you can add a variation for each combination of options. You can also group your products into categories to make it easier for customers to find them in your store.
Table of contents
Add a new product
Note: To delete sample products, tick all of them, then click the Mass Update button above the product list, and choose to Delete Selected.
To create a new product:
1. In the store manager, go to Catalog → Products and click on Add New Product.
2. In the General tab of the product settings, add product details: name, description, image, price, and other details. Note: Explore other tabs if you need to create product attributes, options, variations, etc.
3. When you're done, click Save.
You can also upload many products at once using a CSV file. If you have a CSV file that has been exported from another source, simply rebuild it to Zyro format. Once your CSV file is ready, import it to your store.
Duplicate a product
If you have several similar products, duplication can help speed up the entry process and save you time. By copying a product, you can modify specific changes instead of repeatedly filling out the product information.
Note: If you want to offer product options (e.g., various colors or sizes), add a variation to the existing product instead of duplicating it.
When you successfully duplicate a product, you will have a copy of the original product. The only thing that will be different is the SKU: it is generated automatically as it must be unique.
To duplicate a product:
1. In your store manager, go to Catalog → Products and find the product you want to duplicate.
2. From the Edit product menu on the right, select Duplicate product.
3. Modify product details and click Save.
Update a product
After you've created products, you can anytime update them: change prices, images, descriptions, or any other product details.
To edit a product:
1. In your store manager, go to Catalog → Products and click on the product you wish to change.
2. Update product details.
3. Save the changes.
Saved changes take effect immediately in your online store and sync across all your sales channels.
Update products in bulk
You can update your products in bulk using export and import tools. You can export the products you want to change, edit them in a spreadsheet, and then re-upload them to your store using the import feature.
Note: If you have a CSV file that's been exported from another source, you need to rebuild the file to Zyro format. Click the link to download the Zyro CSV template file 💡
Once you’ve prepared your CSV file, import it into your store:
1. In your store manager, go to Catalog → Products and click Import Products.
2. Click Choose file and select the CSV file from your computer.
3. Select the delimiter used in your file (comma, semicolon, or tabulation). You can check and change it this way 💡
4. Select the character encoding used in your file (it's usually UTF-8). You can check it this way 💡
5. Arrange the columns (drag and drop them) in the exact order they are in your CVS file. Feel free to uncheck the columns that are not used in your file. You can also use the Skip column option to exclude up to three columns.
6. Check the option Delete all products and categories if you want to clear the catalog before importing the new or updated products. This will delete all the products that are in your store. They will be replaced with the products from the CSV file you import.
When your CSV file is uploaded, you’ll see a notification that your file has been imported.
You can delete products one by one or in bulk. When you delete a product, it's permanently removed from the store. Deleted products can't be restored.
If you run out of stock or no longer want to display a product for any reason, but don’t want to permanently delete it, you can simply disable the product instead.
If you want to remove a product from a category, you can unassign the product from it. If you want to remove products from the Featured Products section only, you should remove these products from the default Store Front Page category.
To permanently delete a product from your catalog:
1. In your store manager, go to Catalog → Products.
2. From the Edit product menu on the right, select Delete product.
To delete several products at once:
1. In your store manager, go to Catalog → Products and check multiple products in the list.
2. Click Mass Update that appears above the product list and choose to Delete Selected.