Each product can have an unlimited number of options and variations.
1. In Online store settings, click on Catalog and then Products.
2. Select the product you want to edit.
2. In the Options tab, make sure you're using either Drop-down menu or Radio button input types for each product option in order to create variations.
4. Switch to the Variations tab and click on New variation.
6. Select the color and size of this variation. Set the SKU, price, weight, and a different image for the variation.
7. Click Manage to set the stock of the product variant. Set the number in stock and the quantity for the low stock notifications.
8. Set the stock of the base product to Unlimited. Save your changes by clicking Save.