Creating customer groups
1. Go to Settings and then Customer groups.
2. Click on + Add New Customer Group button and give your new customer group a name. Don't forget to Save your changes.
Adding customers to groups
1. Go to My Sales settings and click on Customers.
2. Seach or filter your customer list to find the customers you want to add to a group. Click on the pencil icon to edit a customer.
3. Assign a customer group in the Customer group column. Save your changes.
Tip: Customers can see which group they are part of and what discounts they get when logged in.
Setting up discounts for customer groups
1. Go to Marketing and then select Automatic discounts.
2. To create a flat discount for your customer group, click on Add Discount in the Based on Customer Groups section.
3. Select the Customer Group you want to offer the discount to, and specify the discount amount as a percentage or cash amount in the Discount column. Don't forget to Save your changes.
4. To create discounts that are tiered based on order subtotals, click on Add Discount Table in the Based on Customer Groups and subtotal section.
5. Select the Customer Group you want to offer the tiered discount. Next, determine what the Subtotal of the order needs to be in order for the customer to receive a Discount (a percentage or a fixed cash amount). Don't forget to Save your changes.