You might want to allow manual or offline payments if your store:
- Offers cash payments on delivery
- Accepts checks or bank transfers as valid forms of payment
- Accepts phone and mail orders
Your online store won't charge transaction fees for orders that accept manual payments.
All orders purchased with manual payment options are automatically marked with the order status Awaiting Payment.
Setting up manual payments
1. In your Online Store settings, go to Payment settings.
2. Under the Manual Payment Methods section, click on + Add Manual Payment Method.
3. Enter a name for the manual payment method, and add payment instructions for customers if necessary. Save your changes.
4. Make sure your new payment method is enabled on the main Payment settings page.