1. In your Online Store settings, go to Shipping & Pickup.
2. Set up local delivery, if you already haven't. Click on Edit.
3. Enable Delivery operating hours and select the days that you're offering the delivery option. You can add various operating hour intervals during one day.
4. Turn Ask for delivery date and time at checkout option on. Choose whether you want to limit delivery time by date only, or by date and time.
5. Next, add how long your order fulfillment takes in business days. Don't forget to save your changes. Your checkout will now look like this
Tip: You can also offer same-day delivery, just remember that in this case you also need to determine a cut-off time for orders.