Before you begin
To create an online store, you'll need only three things:
1. ZYRO PLAN – it's necessary for your e-store to be hosted on the Internet.
2. WEBSITE TEMPLATE – it's like a skeleton of your soon-to-be website. You can choose any template despite its category. In other words, it doesn't necessarily have to be an eCommerce template. All website templates are fully customizable: you can add a store section or a store page to any website template this way!
3. DOMAIN NAME – it's your website's address. People need to know the address to access your website online. Remember that you can claim a free domain at Zyro or use your existing domain from another provider.
Creating an online store with a Business plan
1. Connect your website template to your Business plan
To connect your Zyro plan to your website template, follow these steps.
Note: The domain can be connected anytime later. Connecting a domain publishes your website, i.e., makes your website publicly available for everyone. If you've accidentally published your website, you can simply disconnect the domain from your website template as described in this article.
2. Set up the Lite store
Learn more: How to set up the Lite store
3. Create products
The Lite store supports these types of products: physical, digital, services and donations. Learn more: How to create products with the Lite store
4. Display products on your website
To display your products on your website, use:
“Add to bag” buttons and other website elements
5. Set up payments
The payment platform that's integrated into the Lite store is Stripe. It supports various bank cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and other payment methods. Learn more: How to set up online payments with the Lite store
6. Set up shipping
Decide on the most suitable shipping strategy and implement it! Learn more: How to set up shipping with the Lite store
7. Check the general settings of your store
Double-check such settings as your business name, address, and other contact information. Learn more: Lite store: General settings
8. Check your shopping bag settings
If you have just one product to sell, you can disable the shopping bag and enable express checkout.
This way, your clients would be able to buy one product at a time and be instantly redirected to the checkout page (they would skip the “Shopping bag” step). Learn more: Lite store: Shipping bag
9. Customize the template to match your brand style
Learn more: How to customize a website
10. Set up your SEO settings
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In short, SEO is about how well your website performs in search engines like Google. It depends on many various factors: speed, mobile-optimization, keywords, quality of your content, and many more. Learn more: Zyro's SEO tools
11. Publish your website
To publish your website, follow these steps 🚀
12. Grow your business
Set up marketing tools, such as:
And make your business more visible than ever!