Adding a blog post to an existing category
1. To add a category to a blog post or to create a new one altogether, first select the Blog button.
2. Then, find a blog post you want to edit, click on the three dots, and select Post settings.
3. In the Categories section, click on Select items.
4. Select the category you want to use and save your changes.
Creating a new blog category
1. You can also create new categories by clicking Select items dropdown menu in the Categories section.
2. Click on the Add new category button.
3. Name your category and save your changes.
How different blog post are displayed on different pages/sections
1. Assign a blog post to a specific category (see above).
2. Insert a blog section in a particular page, or create a particular blog page (learn how to add a section to a page).
3. Click on the blog section to open the blog post settings by selecting the settings wheel icon.
4. In the Blog list settings, go to Posts tab. Select which posts you want to display. Please note that you can choose by category.
Pro tip: Assigning all blog posts to particular categories is especially helpful if you want to display different blog posts on different sections or pages of your website.