To create a link to a section, follow these steps:
1. Open the website editor and find the section you want to link to.
2. Click anywhere on that section and open the Section settings.
3. Open the Anchor tab and insert the Anchor name. It's like a title of the section (e.g. #collaboration) and it will be a part of your URL. Copy the whole anchor name and click outside the settings box to save and close it.
4. Now, you can insert the link to a particular section in texts, images, buttons, etc. Once clicked upon, the link will take you to the particular section.
5. When you're finished, update the website for your changes to be pushed online.
Important: The anchor must start with a letter. Links to blog, store, and slideshow sections are not supported yet.