If you have a complex product catalog, you may want to display each category on a separate page on your website. Once you have product categories on different pages, you can even create a dropdown menu!
To display different product categories on different pages, follow the steps below:
1. Assign your products to categories as described here.
3. Access your website online, open a particular product category and copy its URL (the link) – you will need it later.
4. Go back to the editor, open Pages and navigation, and click on the Add link icon.
5. Insert the category name, paste your product category link and save the changes.
6. Repeat with the rest of the category links.
Pro tip: You can also create a dropdown menu of your category links – learn how.