Watch this short tutorial or follow the steps described below:
Table of contents
Add and manage pages
If you need more pages on your website or want to edit existing ones, follow these steps:
1. Open the Pages and navigation menu in the editor.
2. Here, you can view all of your pages. You'll see which pages are part of the Main navigation section. All pages that are not visible in your menu bar can be found under the Hidden from navigation section. These pages are accessible through search engines and URLs but do not appear in your navigation. To hide a page from the menu bar, follow these steps.
3. You can add a new page by clicking on the Add Page button.
4. For more editing options, click on the settings wheel next to a page you want to edit. You can make any page homepage, access page settings, rename your page, duplicate your page, remove it from the navigation menu, or delete it.
Hide or delete pages
Hiding and deleting pages from the menu is simple:
1. Open the Pages and navigation menu.
2. Click on the settings wheel next to the page you want to hide from your navigation menu and select Remove from navigation. You can also simply take a page by the six dots and drag it down to the Hidden from navigation section. You may delete the page completely, too.