Table of contents
Add and manage pages
1. If you need more pages on your website, or want to edit existing ones, open the Pages and navigation menu in the editor.
2. Here, you can view all of your pages. You'll see which pages are part of the Main navigation section. All pages that are not visible in your menu bar can be found under the Hidden from navigation section. These pages are accessible through search engines and URLs but do not appear in your navigation.
3. You can add a new page by clicking on the Add Page button.
4. For more editing options, click on the settings wheel next to a page you want to edit. You can make any page homepage, access page settings, rename your page, duplicate your page, remove it from the navigation menu, or delete it.
Hide or delete pages
Hiding and deleting pages from the menu is simple
1. Open the Pages and navigation menu.
2. Click on the settings wheel next to the page you want to hide from your navigation menu. You can also delete the page completely.
Style your menu bar
To edit the style of your upper (header) section, click on it:
Opens the Pages and navigation control panel on the left (add, hide, rename pages, create a dropdown, etc.).
Opens the Logo tab in the Header settings. Here, you can turn the logo on/off, upload your own logo, change its size and alignment.
Edit styles (the pen icon)
Open the Style tab in the Header settings. Here, you can:
Change header background – choose from a pre-set palette of website colors, or use a custom color.
Make the header transparent.
Change header text color – choose from a pre-set palette of website colors or use a custom color.
Edit text styles – change header text font, size, and thickness.
Opens the Layout tab of the Header settings. Here you can:
Make the header sticky
Change the menu position
Change the menu item spacing
Change the padding