If you need to publish your website with a new free Zyro subdomain, follow these steps:
1. In your dashboard, under My Websites menu, duplicate the current website.
2. Delete the original template.
3. Open the new template in the website editor.
4. Click the pink Publish button, insert a new domain name and click Continue.
If the original template was connected to a plan
If the original template was connected to a plan, you might want to move the plan to the new template (the duplicate that's published with a new free subdomain).
1. Delete the original template that's currently connected to a plan. Deleting a template connected to a plan sets that plan free.
2. Refresh the page, go to the Subscriptions section and select Link to website.
3. Then, select the new (duplicate) template and click on Link subscription.