Set up Stripe checkout
1. In the editor, click on + Add Element menu button.
2. Select the Stripe checkout element and drag it to the right place on your page.
2. In the Stripe Checkout settings on stripe.com, enable client-only integration:
3. Then, specify your domain here:
4. Next, create your products and prices on Stripe.
5. Once you have your Stripe account properly set up and the products have been created, you can proceed with setting up the checkout button on your Zyro website. Select the Stripe checkout button and click on Edit button.
6. Follow the steps below:
Insert the Public API key
Select the Payment type:
Payment = one time payment
Subscription = recurring payment
Insert the Price ID
Set the Success and Cancelation pages
It should look something like this:
Once you have finished, update your website and check it online. The result should look like this:
Where can I find my Price ID?
Go to your products list on Stripe.
Click on a product.
Copy the Price ID under API ID section.