Stripe checkout is a great solution for accepting payments online without having to create a sophisticated e-commerce website.
Table of contents
Adding a Stripe checkout button to your website
1. In the editor, click on the Add Element menu button on the left.
2. Select the Stripe checkout element, then drag and drop it anywhere on your page.
Setting up your Stripe account
1. In the Stripe settings, under the Product settings, go to the Checkout and Payment Links.
2. Scroll down to the Client-only Integration section, and click on the Enable client-only integration button.
3. List all the domains that you will be using to sell via the Stripe checkout button. The domains must be exact matches, so you may want to specify subdomains in addition to root domains if relevant (e.g., example.com and www.example.com).
Linking the Stripe checkout button to your Stripe account
Once you have your Stripe account properly set up and the products created, you can proceed with setting up the checkout button on your Zyro website.
1. Click on the Stripe checkout button, and then hit on the Edit button.
2. Click Set up Stripe checkout, and insert your Public API key. Save the changes.
3. Click Add product and insert the Price ID.
4. Select the Payment type: One-time or Recurring.
5. Specify the Success and Cancellation pages.
6. Update the website to push the changes online, and check it out! The result should look something like this:
Where can I find my Price ID?
1. Go to your Products list on Stripe and click on a product.
2. You will find the Price ID under the API ID section.
Once you have finished, update your website and check it online.
What if I have a product with multiple different prices?
At Stripe, you can set up more than one price for a product (e.g. $5 for one piece, $8 for two pieces, etc.).
As each price has its own ID - you'd need as many Stripe checkout buttons as many prices for a product you've set - simply add more of them!