Currently, you can integrate WhatsApp to your Zyro website as a floating icon or as part of the social media buttons.
Add a floating WhatsApp chat icon to your website
1. In your Dashboard, hover over the thumbnail of the website you want to integrate with WhatsApp and click on the Settings button.
2. Go to Integrations, find WhatsApp. Insert a phone number and a default message.
Note: In the number field, insert only the digits, including your country code, e.g. 37061234567 (no extra symbols like - or +).
3. Update the website to see your changes.
Link to WhatsApp using social icons
1. Create a WhatsApp link following these instructions.
2. In the Add elements menu in the editor, drag the Social icons element to your page.
3. Click on the element, select Edit social icons and go to the Links tab. Select Add new link and insert your WhatsApp link.
4. Update the website for your changes to appear in the published version.