Table of contents
Adding a floating WhatsApp message bubble
1. Within the editor, open the integrations settings and find WhatsApp.
2. Insert your phone number and a default message.
Note: In the phone number field, insert numbers only, including your country code, e.g., 37061234567 (in this case, 370 is the country code). No extra symbols like - or + are needed.
3. Save the changes and update your website.
Adding a WhatsApp social icon
1. Create a WhatsApp link following these instructions.
2. Add a social icons element.
3. Click on the element and select Edit social icons. Select Add new link and insert your WhatsApp link there.
You can also use other third-party widgets by integrating a custom code into your website manually. For example, these plugins are free or have free trials: