This article will cover:
Buying and registering a domain
1. Head to My domains from your dashboard.
2. Click on the Get a domain button.
3. Search for the domain you want to register, pick the desired TLD (.com, .net, .online, and so on) and pay for your order.
Connecting a domain to a website
1. First, make sure your website template is connected to a plan. If so, go to your Site settings.
2. Go to the Domain settings, click Connect your own domain, insert your domain and click Continue. If your website has already been published, your domain is already ready and successfully connected to your website.
3. Finally, click Done and give your domain a few hours to propagate worldwide.
Updating your WHOIS contact information
After you've registered your domain, you can update the WHOIS contact information and name server data through your Zyro dashboard.
1. Go to My domains and click Manage domain to edit the contact information.
2. Edit your contact and information and save your changes when you're done.
Pro tip: You can also update the domain name servers there if ever needed.