Table of contents
Registering a domain at Zyro
Search for the domain you want to register, pick the desired TLD (.com, .net, .online, and so on) and pay for your order.
Note: Insert the domain in domain.tld format (don't use any www or http).
Once you finish registering your domain, verify your contact details. You can do that by clicking the link sent to your email address. If you can't find the email, make sure to check your spam/junk inboxes.
Please verify your contact information within 15 days after domain registration, otherwise, your domain will be suspended. If you need any help with that, feel free to contact us!
Connecting a domain to a website
1. First, make sure that your website template is connected to a Zyro plan. Then, head to your Site settings.
2. Open the Domain tab, click Connect your own domain, insert your domain name, and click Continue.
3. Finally, click Done and give your domain a few hours to propagate worldwide.
Changing domain nameservers
1. From your Zyro account, head to the My domains page and click Manage domain.
2. Expand the Name servers section and select the Use custom name servers option.
3. Delete the current nameservers and insert the new ones.
4. Click Save changes and give your domain a few hours to propagate worldwide.
Keep in mind that DNS changes normally take up to 24 hours to propagate among all servers worldwide, thus give your domain some time and it will work like a charm!
Updating your contact information
After you've registered your domain, you can update the contact information.
1. From your Zyro account, head to My domains and click Manage domain.
2. Expand the Contact information section and edit it accordingly. Don't forget to save the changes when you're done.