You may be asked to verify your URL to prove your website's ownership. Don't worry, that's really easy!
1. Open your Google Search Console account.
2. Select URL prefix as the property type.
3. Insert your URL there (https://domain.com) and hit Continue.
4. Scroll down and select to verify the property via the HTML tag.
5. Copy the HTML tag.
6. At Zyro, open your website's settings and go to the Integrations section.
7. Paste the HTML tag in the Custom code field. Save changes and update your website.
Note: You can paste there as many codes as you need, simply paste one below another; don't paste a code in the middle of another code.
8. Go back to the Google Search Console and click Verify. You will see this, once verified: