The changes you make in the SEO settings for your web pages are not immediately reflected on search engines. Google, for example, may take up to 4 weeks (sometimes even longer) to crawl and update this information.
Google Search Console is a free-to-use tool developed by Google that will help you speed up the process.
Follow these steps:
1. Open a Google Search Console account.
2. Insert your domain and click Continue.
3. Choose to verify domain ownership via DNS record and copy the given value for a TXT record.
5. After 10-15 minutes, go back to the Google Search Console and click Verify. You will see the following message once your domain is verified:
6. Once your website is verified, click URL inspection on the left. Enter the URL link of the page you'd like to index and click Request Indexing in order for your changes to be reflected sooner in Google search results.
Repeat this process with the rest of the URLs you want Google to index 🔎