The changes you make in the SEO settings of your web pages are not immediately reflected on search engines. Google, for example, may take up to 4 weeks (sometimes even longer) to crawl and update this information.
Google Search Console is a free-to-use tool developed by Google that will help you speed up the process.
1. Open a Google Search Console account.
2. In the domain property, insert your domain name and click Continue:
3. You'll be asked to verify domain ownership by creating a TXT record in your domain's DNS zone. Copy the given value for a TXT record:
4. In your Zyro account, go to the Domains page. Next to your domain name, click Manage domain, scroll down to the DNS records section and create a required TXT record that will help you verify your domain ownership.
5. After 10-15 minutes, go back to the Google Search Console and click Verify. You will see the following message once your domain is verified:
6. Once the ownership is verified, click URL inspection on the left. Enter the URL link of the page you'd like to index and click Request Indexing:
NOTE: The URL should contain WWW only if the WWW prefix is enabled in your website's SEO settings
Repeat this process with the rest of the URLs you want Google to index 🔎