When you publish your website using a domain, a random backup Zyro subdomain (example.zyrosite.com) is automatically generated and attached to your website.
This Zyro subdomain may appear in Google search results:
You can remove the zyrosite.com subdomain by using Google Search Console.
1. Go to Google Search Console and create an account.
2. At Google Search Console, verify your own domain.
3. Add your zyrosite.com subdomain (https://subdomain.zyrosite.com) as a property using the URL prefix method.
4. Choose to verify your domain using an HTML tag and copy the HTML code.
5. Paste the HTML code at Zyro → Website settings → Integrations, as in the picture below, and update your website.
6. Go back to Google Search Console and verify the zyrosite.com subdomain.
7. Once verified, click Go to property → Removals and click the New Request button.
8. Insert the URL you want to remove from Google search results. Select Temporarily Remove URL → Remove all URLs with this prefix → Next → Submit request.
Done! Now, Google will process your request and remove the URL from the Google search engine!
If you need any help with it – feel free to contact the Zyro Customer Support team!