If your website template is currently connected to a plan - you can disconnect that plan and connect your template to another subscription. Follow these steps:
1. DUPLICATE the template that's currently connected to a plan.
2. DELETE the original template that is connected to the plan and RELOAD THE PAGE (deleting the template that's connected to a plan sets both the template and the plan free).
3. Go to the Subscriptions page, and find the plan you want to connect to the website. Click ASSIGN TO WEBSITE.
4. Select the copy of your template and click LINK SUBSCRIPTION.
5. Once the website template is connected to the new plan, reconnect your domain if needed.
Note: If you have an online store, contact the Zyro Support team and ask them to move your catalog from one plan to another.