You can verify the ownership of your domain/website in two ways:
Create a TXT record to your domain's DNS zone
To create a TXT record, you need to access your domain's DNS zone:
1. In your Zyro dashboard, go to the Domains page.
2. Click Manage domain.
3. Find and expand the DNS records section.
4. Click Add record and insert the required data:
Type: choose TXT
Name: insert @
Content: insert the value provided by Facebook
TTL: leave the default value
5. Save the changes. Give it 10-15 min and verify your domain on Facebook.
Add a meta tag to your website's code
A meta tag is added via the website's integrations settings.
1. Within the editor, access the website's integrations settings.
2. In the Custom code field, insert the given verification code:
3. Save the changes and update your website. Then, verify your domain on Facebook's end.