You can verify your domain's ownership in two ways for your Zyro website:
Add a TXT record to your domain's DNS zone
To create a TXT record, you need to access your domain's DNS zone:
1. In your Zyro dashboard, go to the Domains page.
2. Click Manage domain.
3. Find and expand the DNS records section.
4. Click Add record and insert the required data:
Content: insert the value provided by Facebook
TTL: leave the default value
5. Save the changes. Give it 10-15 min and verify your domain on Facebook.
Add a meta tag to your website's code
A meta tag is added via the website's integrations settings:
1. Within the editor, access the website's integrations settings.
2. In the Custom code field, insert the given verification code.
3. Save the changes and update your website. Then, verify your domain on Facebook's end.
Note: In the Custom code field, you can paste as many codes as you need, simply paste one below another (don't paste a code in the middle of another code).