.COM.BR is the country code top-level domain for Brazil. Registro.br is the official registry responsible for all .BR domains that have ever been registered worldwide.
If you already have your CNPJ/CPF registered at registro.br — in other words, if you've ever registered any .BR domain before — you need to manually change your domain provider to WebLink (our partner in Brazil) to complete the domain registration at Zyro.
Note: If you want to use a .COM.BR domain that you have already registered on any other platform, you don't need to follow the steps in this article, because your domain is already registered. So, to use your domain at Zyro, simply change its name servers as described here.
1. Go to the registro.br.
2. Access your account.
3. For your username, use either your domain name or your CNPJ/CPF code — the one you indicated in the contact information when registering a .COM.BR domain at Zyro.
If you don't remember or don't have the password, click on the link to reset it. The password reset link will arrive at the email address that you used while registering the domain. Reset or create a password and log in to your registro.br account.
4. Access your domain's settings by clicking on the Titularidade.
5. Click on the Editar informações button to edit information.
6. Click on the Selecionar outro provedor to set another provider.
7. Set WEBLINK (102) as the domain service provider. Click Salvar to save.
Note: If your domain is already registered on another platform (not Zyro), you simply need to change your domain's nameservers to point your domain to Zyro. This way, select NENHUM, and you will be able to manage your domain and its DNS zone from registro.br.
8. Check if the information is correct and click Concordo to agree and save the changes.
All set! Once you change your provider to WebLink, your domain starts connecting to all the servers worldwide. Your website will appear online within 24 hours 🎉
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact Zyro support anytime!