On your Zyro website, you can:
Embed an audio file
To embed any audio file to your website, please follow these steps:
1. Upload your file to Google Drive.
2. Set up the permission of the file to “Anyone with the link”.
3. Copy the link to your file, and click Done.
4. Your link will look like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/test/view?usp=sharing. Replace the ending
preview like this:
5. Add an embed code element to your website.
6. Add this code, and replace the example link with your own link of the audio file:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="400" height="200" src="
Note: You can change the numbers (0 for frameborder, 400 for width, and 200 for height) to change the appearance of the embedded element.