To upload any audio file from your local device, follow the steps below 👇
1. Upload your file to Google Drive.
2. Set up the permission of the file to “Anyone with the link”.
3. Copy the link to your file, and click Done.
4. Your link will look like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/test/view?usp=sharing. Replace the ending
preview like this:
5. Add an Embed code element to your website.
6. Add this code, and replace the example link with your own link of the audio file:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="400" height="200" src="
Note: You can change the numbers (0 for frame border, 400 for width, and 200 for height) to change the appearance of the embedded element.