No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a GoDaddy domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template, and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Click Use a domain I already own elsewhere, and then click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (GoDaddy) and click Continue.
7. Go to the Domain Portfolio in your GoDaddy account and click on your domain to access the Domain Settings page:
9. Scroll down to find Additional settings and click Manage DNS:
You will be taken to the DNS Management page.
10. In the Nameservers section, select Change:
11. Click Enter my own nameservers (advanced):
12. Delete all current name servers if there are any, enter the two Zyro's name servers
dns2.zyro.com, and click Save:
13. Check the box next to Yes, I consent to update Nameservers for the selected domain(s) and click Continue:
14. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at GoDaddy, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
GoDaddy's reference: Change nameservers for my domains