No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a GoDaddy, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (GoDaddy) and click Continue.
7. Log in to your Domain Control Center at GoDaddy.
8. Click on your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
9. Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
10. In the Nameservers section, select Change:
Choose Enter my own nameservers (advanced)
Delete all current name servers if there are any
Enter the two Zyro's name servers:
Check the box next to Yes, I consent to update Nameservers for the selected domain(s)
11. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at GoDaddy, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
GoDaddy's reference: Change nameservers for my domains