You can take a backup of your emails via a third-party client.
Firstly, set up your email account on a third-party client: How to configure Titan Mail on other apps using IMAP / POP
Once your account is set up on a third-party client, follow the steps according to the client you have set up your account on:
1. Launch Thunderbird.
2. Select your inbox or the folder from which you wish to export the emails:
3. Select the emails you wish to export, or press Ctrl + A (Windows) or CMD + A (macOS) to select all the emails:
4. Click on the menu button, navigate to Save as, and select the option of File:
5. Select the folder where the emails should be saved and click on Save:
That's it! You should be having access to all the emails in the selected folder.
1. Launch the Mail app on your Mac.
2. Select one or more mailboxes.
3. Choose Mailbox → Export Mailbox:
4. Choose a folder or create a new folder, then click Choose:
5. This would export all your emails in a file.
NOTE: Apple Mail exports mailboxes as .mbox packages. If you've previously exported a mailbox, the Mail doesn’t overwrite the existing .mbox file; it creates a new .mbox file, such as my-mailbox-3.mbox 💡
1. Select File on your Outlook client in the top left:
2. Click on Open & Export → Import/Export:
3. Select Export to a file, and then select Next:
4. Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next:
5. Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next:
6. Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish: