If you wish to use Titan Mail on Gmail, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Click on the cog drop-down menu (in the upper-right) and select Settings.
3. Click the Accounts tab.
4. Next to Check mail from other accounts, click Add a mail account. A pop-up window will appear to continue the setup process. If you do not see the pop-up window appear, make sure you allow pop-ups in your browser settings.
5. Enter the email address you created for your domain and click Next.
6. Enter the POP3 settings for your domain’s Titan Mail email address. Then click Add Account. You will see the message Your mail account has been added.
7. To continue to set up SMTP in Gmail, select Yes and click Next Step. If you don't want to send emails for your domain through Gmail, click the No button. You don’t need to follow the next steps.
8. Enter your Name, as you would like it to appear when sending emails from this account. Also, ensure that the checkbox for Treat as an alias is checked.
9. On the Send mail through your SMTP server page, enter the SMTP settings, fill in your SMTP Titan Mail Server Username (your Titan email address), and Email Password. Then, click the Add Account button.
10. Now, Gmail will email a verification code to the email address you just added. You can either click the link in the email or copy-paste the code into the text box and click Verify.
Congratulations – you have now configured your Titan Mail on your Gmail! You can now check your mails on Gmail's inbox interface.