With Zyro's Online Store and Advanced Store plans, you can import products from Alibaba.com to your online store and sell them as your own. To do so, use the Syncee app.
It allows you to:
Add the ready-to-sell products from Alibaba to your store
Rename products and add margin to their cost
Shipping methods and costs can vary depending on the supplier. Before importing a product into your store, check the shipping information and make sure the item can be shipped to your country.
Since Alibaba uses Syncee as its drop-shipping technology partner, you should first link your Zyro store to the Syncee app. After installing the app and creating a Syncee account, you can start searching for products on Alibaba. In order to search for products on Alibaba and add them to your store, you should link Syncee and Alibaba.
Table of contents:
Installing Syncee in your store
1. In your store manager, go to Apps → App Market and search for Syncee.
2. Click on Syncee - Global Sropshipping and install the app.
Connecting Syncee with Alibaba
1. In your store manager, go to Catalog → Syncee - Global Dropshipping and click Register/Login to open the Syncee app.
2. From your Syncee dashboard, open the menu on the left and select Alibaba → Search products. You will be redirected to the connection page. Click Connect to Alibaba.com.
3. Log in with your Alibaba account or create a new one.
5. Once your Syncee account is connected to Alibaba, you can go to Alibaba and pick products to sell. To do so, click Go to Alibaba Dropshipping Site.
Now you can search for goods on Alibaba and add them to your Zyro store 🎉
Adding products to your catalog
Once you find the product you want, click Add to import list, then go to Syncee dashboard → Alibaba → Import list and click Add to catalog. You can choose a name for a product and add any margin you want.
Now you have a new item in your Syncee catalog. To sync it with your Zyro store, go to Syncee dashboard → Alibaba → My Catalogs and click Sync. Once synchronization is complete, new items appear in Catalog → Products in your Zyro store.
After a customer places a paid order in your store, it will appear in your Syncee account on the Manage Orders → Alibaba Orders page. If you are on the Starter Marketplace Plan, Syncee will not download your orders automatically. To do so, you should click the Synchronize button.
Once the order appears on the Alibaba Orders page, you can pay the product directly to Syncee’s supplier with PayPal or a credit card. This payment will be sent to the supplier directly. When the supplier receives your payment, they will fulfill the order.
Syncee subscriptions range from $0 to $129 per month. You can get started for free, or choose one of the Syncee paid plans, depending on how many products from the suppliers you want to sell in your store.