No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a Google domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Google Domains) and click Continue.
7. Log into your Google Domains account.
8. Select your domain name.
9. From the menu on the left, open the DNS section:
10. Under Custom Name servers, select Manage name servers:
11. Insert the two Zyro's nameservers:
dns2.zyro.com, and click Save:
12. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Google Domains, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
Google Domains' reference: Manage domain name servers