You can connect any domain to your website! If you have a domain registered at Google, follow the steps below 👇
1. Open your Zyro website's settings, go to the Domain section and insert your Google domain. Confirm all the steps in the domain connection window.
2. Log into your Google Domains account.
3. Select your domain name.
4. From the menu on the left, open the DNS section.
5. Under Name servers, select Use custom name servers.
6. Insert these two Zyro's nameservers:
7. Click Save.
8. Make sure the DNSSEC is disabled.
That's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 48 hours!