To connect your Tucows Inc domain to your Zyro website, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Tucows Domains) and click Continue.
7. Log into your domain management interface at Tucows Inc, and find the Name Servers settings:
Changing name servers at OpenSRS
Changing name servers at Enom
Changing name servers at Ascio
Changing name servers at Hover
8. Delete the current name servers, insert these two Zyro's name servers instead:
dns2.zyro.com and save the changes.
9. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Tucows Inc, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
NOTE: Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly