Hostinger is the parent company of Zyro. If you have a domain at Hostinger, you can easily connect it to your Zyro website!
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template, and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Hostinger) and click Continue.
7. Log into your Hostinger account, open the Domains tab and click on your domain:
8. In the Domain Overview, find the Nameservers and check if they are
If not, click on Change:
And select Use Hostinger nameservers.
10. Once you do that, save the changes at Hostinger, go back to Zyro, and click on I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀