No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a Namecheap domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Namecheap) and click Continue.
7. Log into your Namecheap account. Go to the Domain List section on the left and click the Manage button next to your domain:
8. In the Nameservers section, expand the dropdown and select Custom DNS. Insert the two Zyro's name servers:
ns2.dns-parking.com and click on the green checkmark to save the changes:
9. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Namecheap, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
Namecheap's reference: How to change DNS For a Domain