No matter where your domain is registered, you can use it at Zyro! If yours is at Crazy Domains, just follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (CrazyDomains) and click Continue.
7. Log into your Crazy Domains account.
8. Click on Visit My Account.
9. Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page and select your domain.
10. Scroll down to the Name Servers section.
11. Make sure to delete the current nameservers: click Delete on the right and then click Update.
12. Add the below given Zyro nameservers and their IP addresses, and click Update to save the changes:
Its IP address
13. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Crazy Domains, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
Crazy Domains' reference: How to Add, Delete, or Change Name Servers