No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a Name.com domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Name.com) and click Continue.
7. Log into your Name.com account.
8. Click on the My Domains in the top right and select your domain name.
9. In the Nameservers column, click Manage Nameservers.
10. Click Delete All to remove the current nameservers.
11. Add these two Zyro's nameservers:
dns2.zyro.com and click Save Changes:
12. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Google Domains, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
Name.com's reference: Changing nameservers for DNS management